Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Lord, you make me want to pray

It's snowing.  Apparently, it's going into blizzard status. I am not enjoying this for three reasons:
1.  I'm sick
2.  Tomorrow's snow day will mean one less Spring Break day
3.  I was supposed to dress shopping this weekend.

At this rate, I won't have a dress for prom!  Well, at this rate, I won't have a date either, but that's another blog for another time because I don't really care much for that. 

I hate being sick!  It's not really a flu thing, but I just have a sore-ish throat.  It just feels really dry.  I don't know.  I just know that I am sick, and I am not enjoying it.  AND I have a Psych project due tomorrow, another one due in a little over a week, and an English project due next week.  So much work.  Why?  Second half of senior year... are these teachers really serious?  Give us a break already.

I can't not do the work, though... so I'll just continue to slave on.  I was hoping for a break before college came and ensued chaos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment